Getting started with WPF
Welcome to the Getting started guide for Catel and WPF. In this guide, a very simple application will be created with the most commonly used aspects of Catel and WPF.
The application will manage family members and will display the families in separate views.
- Creating the WPF project
- Creating the models
- Serializing data from/to disk
- Creating the view models
- Creating the views (user controls)
- Creating the views (windows)
- Hooking up everything together
- Finalizing the application
Download the final result: WPF.GettingStarted.zip
We would like to thank the following contributors:
Want to contribute to the documentation? We have a guide for that!
Have a question about Catel? Use StackOverflow with the Catel tag!